Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Yellow White House

More house stuff going on...now I'm thinking about buying X out. I was preapproved a couple months back. Blah! Blah! Blah! Ahh...forget about it. It'll all work out. I know it will. I'm not going to harp on it. I'm sick of thinking about it.

Not much else is new. Heard back on the part-time thing. Actually I called her at lunch and finally got her at her desk- not her voice mail. I'll be finishing training next week. She said she herself was thinking about getting out of management and doing sales herself. Someone she recently trained (wonder if they were in my class) made several hundred dollars on Saturday alone. Big shopping day! And in balancing my checking account last night I saw they deposited a little something for training.

Watched Commander in Chief last night. I love that show. A lot of people think its a ploy to get Hillary in in 2008. I don't know if I buy that. I'd rather have Geena Davis run. No, actually....the real Geena Davis would probably not make a good president. I like John McCain myself. Oh, he's not a woman? That's right. I'd be fine with a woman in the White House. Get someone in there to give it some color! Paint it yellow! I just don't see any good candidates; I'm a little leary about Hillary. She tends to be a little too liberal for my liking. But then again as we approach election time we'll get to see all the candidates' true colors and perhaps my views will change.

No comments: