Sunday, December 11, 2005

An Intimate Evening with Torch

Well, well, well....last night was certainly interesting. Torch and I made out at the club!

But before you get your hopes up...he made out with about everyone else there too. Weird evening. Read on...

I laid down to meditate around 8:30 and wound up falling asleep. Woke up at 10:30 fully rested. I had a hunch he might be there so I went. When I got there he was finishing a beer. I bought us a round. I know practically everybody there so I began mingling as did Torch.

Then about an hour later I'm standing by the bar and he grabs my hand...out of the blue. I was resting it on the back of a stool and he just grabbed it and smiled. I smiled held on for a bit but then slowly pulled away. I don't know why. It was just sort of awkward. I think I bumped his leg accidentally which may have elicited his grabbing my hand in the first place.

Then about twenty minutes later he comes up in front of me and just kisses me. Just a peck. But on the lips. He then let out an embarrassed laugh and apologized. Then maybe a half hour after that he started to nibble on my ear and then the full out and out make out session.

A friend I hadn't seen in awhile saw Torch and I making out and gave me the your a married man lecture. I responded with "Honey hadn't you heard the news? We're splitsville." He was a bit shocked. And then I went back to tonguing. Okay, I'll spare the details.

By this time Torch must have been on his third or fourth beer. I was still nursing my first. His casual flirtatiousness with others soon moved to kissing others. So our exchange lost its uniqueness fast! Daddy Bear came in and they kissed (with tongue) and then he went after another mutual friend. At this point I went onto chatting with others and sort of ignored him.

I think the torch is slowly fading. Although I called him!

He lives not too far from the club and I left shortly after he did. I called to make sure he got home alright - even though he was walking. It was a short conversation, as most phone calls with him usually are. He apologized for making an ass out of himself and said the all-so-popular line 'I call you.' But this time he added 'tomorrow' to the end. He wants to show me his new place. Well, my cell phone is on but I ain't waiting.

I don't know what to think. Last night, sitting there watching the whole scene it just had an odd aura. Maybe it was because I wasn't really drinking. Sobriety will put things into perspective for ya.

I'd be lying if I were to say I wasn't a bit jealous with Torch then making out with others. But it's not like we're an item. Maybe he was doing it to get me jealous. No, I don't think he's that bright. I think he was just horny and a bit tipsy.

Well, certainly an odd evening. I don't know what to make of it. On one hand it appears as if he's interested then on the other it appears as if he's interested in anyone! Well I ain't gonna lose sleep over it.

Although I did dream about him all night. I dreamt I saw his place and scratched onto the stainless steel fridge was a heart with he and his ex-lover's name on it. Mine was nowhere to be found.

Over and Out...

Rick

P.S. Bandit says hello. He's enjoying his manicure in the sun.

No comments: