Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mild or Wild 2005

Points. No points. Closing costs! Mortgage company X? Mortgage company Y? Rates! Lock-ins.

Oh my God! I'm gonna need a nice vacation on a tropical island after all this. I have to say 2005 has probably been the most challenging year of my life. I went through two rounds of layoffs (unscathed but somewhat effected), a break up with X (early part of the year), the meeting of Torch and then break up three months later, a car accident, back together with X, marriage then separation shortly after that, another restructure at work, loss of X's income, finding of additional work, X moving out. Now all this. But who needs to hear my problems? There's certainly more important things going on in the world.

Looks like the snow is going to miss us. Thank God! I really didn't want to have to mow down piles of that white stuff. I'm still holding out hope for a mild winter.

Almost called Torch last night. I was "this" close! Should I or shouldn't I?

No comments: