Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bandit Talks: Daddy's In a Pissy Mood


Bandit here....

Daddy's in a crabby mood and has nothing to say. Not really sure why so I figured I'd write today seeing that he's pissing and moaning about everything under the sun. You know how he gets. Gosh, he was mad at me just for barking a little bit to come in the house. Rick, get over yourself!

Oh wait...maybe the coffee wasn't strong enough. No, I think that he's just running late.

Oh great..now I got to go...got to see what he's complaining about upstairs. Something about eating too much...pants being tight. I don't know.

Adios amigos!

Banditto

Powered by Zoundry

6 comments:

dbv said...

my dogs are barred from the closet for that very reason!!! god knows how they gossip with their little friends, especially about my waistline!!! lol... cute post

Spider said...

Bandit:

It must be something in the air - because my Dad is in a foul mood today also - if he knew I was on the computer blogging and looking at X-Tube he would KILL me!

Take care!

Hampton

Sorted Lives said...

Bandit,

This is Star. Daddy may be in a bad mood, but he loves you. He will be back to his old self soon.

I am feeling better. Lots of poking and proding. It wasn't fun. I am glad I have a loving mommy and daddy who are trying to help.

Well, I need to get back in my cage before Sorted blows a gasket for using his computer. He's wierd about that. Talk soon.

Love,

Star

Donnie said...

Hey there Bandit! Glad you made it through the holidays unscathed.

Just give your Dad some space. Maybe you can convince him to exercise more by asking for more "walks".

Countess Bedelia said...

Bwahaha...I love your picture, Bandit. You are adorable!

Don't pay any attention to the grumpy man behind the curtain.

Maddog said...

Good to hear from your Bandit. I hope your Daddy's mood improves. I'm sure the weekend will help. In the meantime try and be nice to him. Make sure you hug him before bed and tell him you love him. That'll make him feel better.