Friday, December 01, 2006

Celebrate Good Times C'mon!

Will and I went to Bugaboo Creek last night and actually had a pretty good wine. It was from Washington State. I can't remember the name of it (Salmon something). For an inexpensive Cabernet, it was pretty good.

We were starving after getting back from his eye doctor's appointment. He got contacts. He looks so sexy without his glasses. Well, he looks sexy with them too but it's just nice to see him in a different light. He's adorable...handsome...sexy. I think I'm in...

Let's just say...

I'm very happy with him. I'm lucky to have found him. Well, on the other hand, he's lucky to have found me too. Right? I'm a pretty good catch. Two great guys coming (*ahem*) together.

Today's our two month anniversary. It's also Bette Midler and my nephew's birthday. What a day for celebrations!

Oh, and speaking of celebrations, in three more weeks...Phyllis will be home!

Woo hoo!

4 comments:

dbv said...

that pic made me jump, it looks like me at halloween in 1981!!! ha... congrats on the anniversary!!! oh, and tell bette happy birthday for me if you see her!!! and your nephew!!!

Will said...

Congrats on the two month anniversary and the continuing happiness!

As you're throwing around adjectives like adorable, handsome and sexy (these things are GOOD) might a picture of this paragon with whom I share a first name be forthcoming at some point? Unless the gentleman would prefer not, of course.

Donnie said...

Congrats on your anniversary, Rick! May you have many, many more. :)

Spider said...

"and whether or not it is clear to you, the universe is unfolding exactly as it should..." or something like that!

Happy two months!