Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cleanliness: A Way of Life

Laundry! I need to do laundry! Why does it pile up so fast? Geez, I just did three loads over the weekend.

I actually like doing laundry. I love making things clean. I know call me weird. X used to berate me for being a bit OCD. I'd always be yelling something like: "What!?! There's a dish in the sink? Can't you at least put it in the dishwasher?" Or "When you take your clothes off don't leave them on the floor for Bandit to parade your underwear throughout the house. Just put them in the hamper. Not asking for much here. I'll clean them just meet me half way."

Anyway, I'm not quite sure where that all came from. Running late today so this is just a quickie. Oh, yesterday's presentation was a smashing success! Thanks for all your support!

Rick

6 comments:

dbv said...

it's not christmas i hate, it's the DIRT!!!! i'm a bit like that too... i think every relationship can be boiled down to an oscar and felix... it's much harder on us felixes!!! lol

steve'swhirlyworld said...

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same way...everything has a place - hamper, dishwasher, drawer, etc. I NEVER have dishes in the sink, and I don't want my undies being dragged around by my dog Murphy.

Anthony said...

being a Felix is soooo hard!! everything in its place and a place for everything is what I always say.

Donnie said...

I know what you mean about laundry. That's when my OCD kicks into high gear...especially folding clothes.

I've been doing more laundry lately because of the gym. In this cold weather, I have more gym clothes to wash.

Don't you just love putting on "warm from the dryer" clothes? I know I do! ;)

Maddog said...

You are welcome to come to my house and do laundry. I hate it, hate it, hate it. It's the reason in NYC that I take it to have it done.

Spider said...

The house has to be spotless, the bed must be made, the Jeep must be clean but I HATE doing laundry... just can't stand it!

And I KNEW you would knock them dead! GOOD FOR YOU!