Monday, February 26, 2007

Bandit Talks' Counters Go Wild!

My goodness, Bandit Talks has certainly become popular over the last week or so. I'm now averaging about 200-300 hits a day. What's the big pull in? Ryan Seacrest! "Ryan Seacrest gay" and "Is Ryan Seacrest gay" are the two big Google search terms. I think I'm up to a # 3 ranking. I'll probably be hearing from his publicist any day. I'm also pulling in some traffic for "Ryan Seacrest Underwear" of which I have a video clip of him modeling his Scooby Doo underwear (from our honeymoon...*wink*). I'll have to post it one of these days.

Back to reality...

On a personal note, I went on a spending spree this past weekend. On Saturday, I went up to the Outlets in Maine and spent a lot of money -- money I should be saving for a house! Anyway, I got two gorgeous pair of Clark shoes. I was only going to get one dress pair for work but then as I was leaving these slip-on casuals caught my eye. I wore them out of the store and put my Lands' End hiking boots, that I had on, in the box. Also, at Clarks, I picked up a really nice leather belt, very versatile, looks good with work clothes as well as with a nice pair of jeans. After that, over to the Nautica Outlet where I bought two new shirts, a sexy pair of underwear (not Ryan's Scooby Doo ones) and a couple t-shirts. And at the Kitchen Outlet store I got some stuff for the house.

The Piscataqua Bridge Connecting Maine and New Hampshire

Overall, it was a great weekend!

Yesterday I went to the gym and was going to head into the office to catch up on e-mails as well as get a jump on a document I need to finalize for Tuesday when I said to myself, "the hell with it...it's the weekend!" After spending a little bit longer at the gym, I went to Barnes & Noble and then for a ride around town checking out potential houses. I didn't really see anything I liked but enjoyed the ride nonetheless. When I got back home my nephew was over with his kids, hogging up the washing machine. So the laundry I had planned to do is just now getting started, at five o'clock on a Monday morning. Luckily I went clothes shopping and at least have something to wear for work.

No big plans for the week. I can hardly believe it's the end of February already. Oh, I do have a dentist appointment sometime this week. I'll have to check my calendar when I get into work. Also need to schedule Bandit's vaccinations... $$$!

Well, I should go put the clothes in the dryer. Over and out...

Rick

P.S. Bandit says hello!

6 comments:

Bruce said...

Rick,

How do you feel about all those hits on your blog occasioned by Ryan Seacrest? You have a lot to say in your blog. Do you really need Mr. Seacrest to pull the crowds in?

Donnie said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend full of shopping, Rick! It's good to treat yourself every once in a while.

Have a good week...good luck at the dentist.

Hello, Bandit. *scratches behind both ears*

Spider said...

Such a popular boy...

dbv said...

someone i know gets hits with his victoria's secret posts... it's not what you think!! i don't even know how to describe it, but that victoria has a little secret, well, not so little!!!

Maximus Leo said...

I agree with Bruce you certainly do not need Ryan Seacrest to pull in the crowd!!! :-) You have better stories to tell anyway!!

Albert said...

You have Ryan Seacrest and I have Sean Storm and Danny Pintauro. Those hits are out of our control. Have a great week!