Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Future's So Bright...Even If There's a Blizzard

Looks like New England might get walloped with a snow storm tomorrow. We have had hardly no snow this season so I guess we're due.

It's funny. Just out of curiosity, I was looking back in my blog at what I was doing this time last year and the same thing - a big snow storm. Yet last year I was in my big old house home alone (well, with Bandit) . I spent the day trapped inside, listening to sad songs and crying about my lonely existence. (Click here to read last year's snowstorm forlorn woes.) God, I was pathetic!

Hopefully this storm won't be too bad. This time, I promise not to sit in and feel sorry for myself. The future's holds too many promises to spend it wallowing in misery.

This storm is supposed to start over night tonight making tomorrow morning's commute a bit messy. Then it's going to snow all day. Predictions say anywhere from 5 - 10 inches -- some predictions indicate up to a foot. Yuck!

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Be careful with the coming snowstorm, Rick. I hope it's not too bad. I'd just like an inch or two down here.