Friday, February 23, 2007

I Should Be Working Out


I'm addicted to my blog. I've finally realized. Why do I get up so early and spend hours writing when I should be going to the gym and working out? (I've gained 12 lbs over the last 2 years.) I have been working out lately but my weight hasn't changed. My doctor tells me that's what happens when you hit forty. It's harder to lose weight. I don't buy it or rather refuse to believe it. They (that is the all knowing "they") told me the same thing when I hit 30. I just want to get back to reasonable 170-175. I'll do it! I'm determined. Instead, I sit here on my lazy ass at 6:00 in the morning and write. I guess I have to exercise my mind too, right?

Today I'll bring my gym bag to work. If I don't workout at lunch (at the company gym), I'll stop off at Bally's on my way home. I need to do more cardio. I suppose I could go out jogging right now but it's snowing (excuses) out. We got about an inch - don't think we'll get much more.

Over and out...

Rick

P.S. Bandit thinks American Idol is boring this year. He's glad I'm over Ryan Seacrest. Speaking of which...

1 comment:

Donnie said...

You can do it, Rick! Hell, if I can make the gym a daily routine, anyone can. I do, however, sometimes feel like my blog life (reading other blogs and posting to mine) is suffering for my body, but I'm okay with that. ;)