Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Museum of Fine Arts and AirBorne

I went to Boston's Museum of Fine Arts (The MFA) yesterday. What a great museum. If you've been a reader of Bandit Talks for awhile, you know I love going to museums. I spent over three hours there yesterday and still didn't get to see everything. For the first time ever, I bought those little audio guided headsets. What a great resource. They really help pull a piece together. The details you wouldn't necessarily see on your own. Also, they provided interesting factoids on how the museum got to acquire certain pieces.

I have a bit of a scratchy throat. Been overdosing on AirBorne to try and nip it in the butt (or is in bud...I don't really know). Oy vey! Over and out...

Rick

P.S. Bandit would like to say hello but he's busy trying to get his ball out from under the tv cabinet.

3 comments:

Albert said...

I, as well love museums! I love how pieces of history have pieces of history attached to them...and it is Butt. hehe I said butt...

Donnie said...

I love museums too! That's why I love visiting my sister in Chicago...love their Museum Complex.

You're a brave man using those headsets. My OCD would prevent me from placing "preused" headsets on my ears. No wonder you need AirBorne.

Charles said...

Sounds like a nice way to spend a day.