Friday, February 23, 2007

Ryan Seacrest Gay

"Without Rick, I fill up my lonely nights with shoes."

I found this on the web at Answers.com and seeing that I've recently been flooded with Ryan Seacrest Gay traffic (from my previous entries of being his *ahem!* husband and all) I thought I'd post...

In a 2003 interview, Seacrest answered gay rumors in an interview with the weekly entertainment magazine Steppin' Out [1]:

“I'm trying to think of the best way to describe the feeling I get when I hear that particular rumor. I am a certain way. I am relatively clean-cut and I do like to shop for clothes. If I had to break it down stereotypically, that would be a gay male habit. Well for me it's not. It's a straight male habit.”

In May 2006, Teri Hatcher insinuated Seacrest was gay on Late Show with David Letterman. Earlier in the evening, a gag with Mother's Day gifts included a diamond studded heart which read "I'm gay." When Letterman asked "Whose type do you think he is?", she responded "I think there was a Mother's Day gift that he should buy," referring to the earlier joke.

On an episode of On Air with Ryan Seacrest, where Gene Simmons of KISS was a guest, Simmons said that he was going to become a rabbi but then he saw a girl jumprope and he changed his mind. Simmons then asked Seacrest if he went "that way"; Seacrest replied that he went "both ways." There was then an awkward moment of silence, implying that Seacrest may be bisexual.

5 comments:

Donnie said...

The funny thing is...to me, Ryan seems almost asexual.

Anthony said...

gotta be gay....

Maximus Leo said...

Who cares? As long he is hosting American Idol and I can lust for him on cable - that is good enough for me!! :-)

Albert said...

I just wanna see him having sex!

Spider said...

Gay gay gay... did I mention that I think he is gay...