Sunday, February 11, 2007

Who Keeps Moving the Cheese?

My cheese has moved again. Life’s so very different then it was just a month or so ago. And that’s okay. Life changes and you move on, hunting for the new cheese.

I guess sometimes when you think you’re life is going one way - You hope and pray it stays the course - and then it changes, it's hard. But that's life right? You have to move on - embrace change. I guess you could say it’s all part of God’s divine plan. If it wasn’t meant to be it wasn’t meant to be.

I don’t know what exactly in my life is different or why. It just is. So regardless...onto the new cheese!

5 comments:

Albert said...

Change is good!!! It shows that you are moving

Will said...

May your next cheese be a gourmet delight!

Joshua said...

What other choice do we have? But like Will says, go for the gourmet section! LOL

Spider said...

Moving cheese is a good thing... keeps it fresh!

Donnie said...

I know (deep in my heart) that change is good. Unfortunately, I hate change! I love the "status quo".

That's something I should work on this year.