Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Boston


Been in Boston training the last couple of days. Today's the last day. I get to take the commuter rail...reminiscent of years ago when I worked in town. It's not a bad diversion to head into the city for the day but I wouldn't want to do it everyday like before. I'm taking a class at Boston University. Expensive! But my company's paying so I don't mind. I have to take four of these two day seminars this year. In the end, I'll get some sort of certification.

Anyway, running a little late. For the last week or so, I haven't been getting up as early as normal. You've probably noticed the lack of regular posts. It started a couple of weekends ago when I slept over a friends house and got lulled into sleeping late. I haven't been able to get back into my cycle. It's funny how sometimes you sleep better away from home.

Over and out...

Rick

P.S. Bandit says hi!

4 comments:

dbv said...

that's a great photo... i'd love to see that view from a boat... scratch boat and make that yacht!! lol...

savante said...

Always imagined going to Boston. Three places I wanan go in the US. New Orleans, NY and .. Boston actually.

digital t-square said...

Haven't been to Boston in a few years, but it's a city I've always enjoyed to visit.

Donnie said...

I agree...a beautiful photo. One of these days I'd love to visit Boston...take in all the "touristy" stuff along with the architectural history.