Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Winning the Lottery!


The last couple of days have been bitterly cold. Walking in Boston yesterday was brutal. Breathing, I thought the back of my throat was going to freeze. Then unbeknown to me the tip of my nose was dripping. It was so frozen I didn't even know it till it started dripping down my face. Disgusting! Glad I don't have to go into Boston today. Back to my normal routine. Although today would be a nice day to just snuggle on the couch with a good book. Not a chance.

Maybe I won the $370MM lottery. Hmm! I'll have to check my tickets. Wouldn't that be nice?

Oops, I guess not....just checked.

6 comments:

Maddog said...

I hate to break it to you, but uless you are a southern truck driver you didn't win the prize.

Keep warm up there, I was promised today that spring is on the way.

dbv said...

i can't imagine being that cold... BRRRRRR!!!!

Donnie said...

BBBRRRR! Now that's cold!

I'm sorry you didn't hit the lottery. I'd love for a friend to hit it big...that is, of course, if I can't win it. ;)

Maximus Leo said...

Maybe next time eh? :-)

Albert said...

It is F'n freezing here too!!! Keep on trying with the lotto

Countess Bedelia said...

Cheer up! It might hit 50 degrees on Saturday!!

I am so tired of this bitter cold. But a trip to Florida is on the horizon, so I have something to look forward to.