Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Raining...It's Pouring

It's a dreary, raining Friday. Bandit just came in from doing his morning bingos. He's soaked! Now he's up lying in my bed. Wet little paw prints staining my, what were, clean sheets. Oh well. The life of owning a dog. That's how it goes right?

So lots of changes in my life. What else is new. I'm not going to get into the details of the "newness" at this point. I don't have the energy. Let's just say that life has a funny way of keeping me on my toes, consistently dealing me a new deck. That's okay. I've learnt to play well.

This weekend is supposed to be rainy and cold. What happened to the nice spring we were having? No major plans.

God I can hardly believe it's nearly the end of May already. Next month I'll be here (with my sister) for a year! God, did that fly by. And there I was only planning to stay a couple of months. Unbelievable.

I've got to plan myself a little get-a-way. Actually, I will be going to North Carolina in August to see Phyllis. That's always a good time. In fact, she's also coming up here next week! She'll be giving a talk of some sort. We'll have a good time cruising the bars...

"Rick just stop whining and have a drink."

1 comment:

Donnie said...

WooHoo! You're coming down here to "The Tarheel State"? Yippee! You'll have a blast.

I know...the year is just whizzing by! Next thing you know, it'll be autumn.