Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Let Us Give Thanks


The state of Rick Bettencourt: My life is actually very good right now. I can't really complain. On all fronts, career, love and health things are good. Except for the cold/back thing, that was minor, I really don't have a lot to complain about. Maybe that's the reason I've struggled to find topics to write about. I used to use Bandit Talks as a source of griping. Now that I don't have a lot to gripe about I don't know what to say. Isn't that pathetic. I guess I'll just have to start writing about those dental floss purchases.

So let me be thankful and get a little hokey here for a minute...

Thank you God for all the wonderful things in life. I'm truly grateful for all the beautiful people and things you have shown me: The woman on the road yesterday that flipped me the bird -- how beautiful. The Excel file that I spent two hours working on that just wouldn't save and therefore I subsequently lost all my changes -- exquisite. And how can I forget the nail in my boyfriend's tire: He was so pleased.

Obviously, I'm being sarcastic. I just can't help writing with the gay wit that God gave me. Yet thankfully, Life is Good!

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Rick....I really am SO glad things are going well for you. I wish all of my blog friends the best this year. *big hug*