Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Moment Like This...

My friend Charles over at ShadowVoid inspired me to write the following. If I had to freeze a moment, or two or three, in time what would they be...

Last fall when I fell in love with Will: In Ogunquit sharing lunch on the outside deck of a beautiful restaurant overlooking the water, I sat across from him staring into his eyes. A spark ignited and we shared unspoken intimacies that quite literally brought us to tears. The waitress thought something was wrong. The frozen moment would be our tearing eyes staring into each other, forever.

Another, this past April on a rollercoaster with Jules. The moment: Our mouths open in a scream as the Aerosmith rollercoaster jetted us off into a loop.


One more...Phyllis and I being politically incorrect and drunk and chauffeured throughout the streets of Boston. Moment: Mouths agape yelling obscenities out the window. "You're killing me girl! You're killing me!"

2 comments:

DEREK said...

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful weekend

Donnie said...

LOL....those are some great moments in time. My favorite has to be the first one. :)