Saturday, May 26, 2007

Quick Little Update

So I spent the afternoon balancing Rob's checkbook and organizing his bills. Some day off huh? I met up with Phyllis later in the night and we went to The Club. We got talking to this really cool couple from Salem. I gave them my phone number to get in touch with me. It would be nice to have a normal couple as friends. Okay, we'll no one is really normal but you get my point. They were showering me in compliments which is nice to hear - especially now.

How am I doing? I have my moments. I was doing well for most of the day yesterday then I got an e-mail that sort of through me for a loop. But other than that I'm doing well.

2 comments:

derek said...

You look wonderful, handsome as ever!

Donnie said...

I really like this photo, Rick. So tan and happy. :D