Friday, June 22, 2007

40 Secrets About Rick

I cribbed this from Anthony over at Swim-Ski. A couple of questions were missing so I improvised. This is probably more than you care to know about but here goes...

1. What is your natural hair color? Brown, what kind of secret is that. I may have a couple of gray speckles but no Grecian formula for me.

2. Where was your profile picture taken? Uh, actually I'm embarrassed to say it was taking at my wedding -now divorced from. I cropped out X. I recently tried posting a new one (to the right...of happier times) but Blogger doesn't seem to recognize the URL.

3. What's your middle name? Edward (for my Godfather)

4. Your current relationship status? Single but involved

6. What is your current mood? Cautiously optimistic

7. What color underwear are you wearing? Ummmm, none. [blush]

8. What is one thing that makes you happy? Sitting with my cup of coffee, not wearing any underwear (had to throw that in) and writing in my Blog

9. What’s the last thing you bought? A Subway sandwich for lunch yesterday...I know pretty lame. It was Turkey on wheat, with spicy mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion and black olives. Oh, and a haircut for $17.95.

10. If you could go back in time and change something what would it be? I try not to look back. Sure I've made some stupid mistakes but I've learnt a lot from them. (There. Did I properly dodge that question?)

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be? A dolphin...I love dolphins.

12. Ever had a near death experience? No, but have come close to death after nearly bleeding out multiple pints of blood from a botched surgery.

13. Something you do a lot? Masturbate...oh I mean masticate. I love to eat. : )

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head? "Back 2 Good" by Matchbox 20...love Rob Thomas...he's got the sexiest voice

15. Who did you copy and paste this from? Anthony over at Swim-Ski

16. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Prince Harry (funny because Anthony's was Prince Charles) and also Oliver Stone

Looks like Harry and I have something else in common...lack of underwear

17. When was the last time you cried? Hmmm...probably Wednesday at my Jane meeting although it wasn't an all out loosing it type of thing...more like a little misty.

18. Have you ever talked in front of a large audience? Oh sure.

19. If you could have one super power what would it be? Invisibility

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? That I'm not attracted to them

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Grande regular coffee

22. What’s your biggest secret? Ooooo, you really expect me to tell? The Biggest secret...okay. Here goes...I'm gay! Bet you didn't know that! (Did I properly dodge that one too?)

23. What's your favorite color? Blue but lately I've been partial to orange too

24. When was the last time you lied? Never lie (crossed fingers)

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Love Disney!

27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment? Black coffee

28. Do you speak any other language? Took three years of Spanish and can barely remember a thing... learnt a little bit of Italian for my trip to Europe in 2000 but then again... can't remember much

29. What's your favorite smell? That of a new car

30. If you could describe life in one word what would it be? A roller coaster...but then again, I love roller coasters. Though it would be nice to be on a steady stream just floating down with my husband. Oh, wait...I don't have one.

31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug? Too long ago. I like a lot of affection. Oh no wait...my friend Laurie hugged me when I left her house last night. But that's different. As for a romantic hug...um...probably Tuesday.

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain? Of course...very romantic

33. What are you thinking about right now? How I want to kiss a certain person...in the rain...or wherever for that matter.

34. What should you be doing? Writing in my blog...I like to think I'm on the right course.

35. What was the last thing that made you upset? My own anxious thoughts about...stupidity really

36 In a given week, how many times do you prefer to have a sex? Wow, well...probably everyday, or at least every other, but with that the definition of "sex" can vary. (You know what I mean.) Especially, if I'm getting it that much.

37. Do you like working in the yard? I do...if I'm not alone doing it.

38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Ummm, I like Bettencourt.

39. Name 5 things in your closet: Aside from the usual, a gym bag, a couple shirts that need to go to the dry cleaner, my dirty laundry bag, a pair of worn out sandals that I'm not yet willing to throw out and a Tickle-Me Elmo doll that I was going to sell on eBay last fall but never got around to.

40. What one thing do you desire most? Thing? I guess it would be a happy long-term relationship with someone I can trust, love and grow old with.

Okay, so there you have it more than you ever wanted to know about me.

4 comments:

Donnie said...

That's a great list, Rick. I see Prince Harry 'enjoyed' being mentioned here in this post. ;)

Kevin said...

Hey. We're both wearing #7.

Maddog said...

And did we ever learn a lot. Love the picture of Harry. In a word....sexy.

S. said...

I LOVE reading these...you can learn soooo much about a person. AND, WHO KNEW about Prince Harry...wow is all I can say.