Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Daily Horoscope


This morning's horoscope goes like this...
You may be nervous, for it's not always a simple matter for you logical Virgos to trust your irrational intuition. Nevertheless, it's time to put the analysis away so you can rely on your greatest strength -- your ability to focus your attention on what's most important. Become one with your dreams now so they can bloom in the summer Sun.
Become one with my dreams...I like that! I think I'll order that option.

However, my favorite of all horoscopes is always from HappyNews.com. It never changes:
Good news! The stars do not control your destiny. You do.
Now that's something to live by!

1 comment:

Donnie said...

I like HappyNews. And, I've never really been one to follow my horoscope.

I hope your week is going well, Rick. Tummy rubs to Bandit. ;)