Monday, December 24, 2007

Better Off Gay: Christmas Eve (Day) 2007

It's Christmas Eve (day) and here I sit with a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Bandit's outside enjoying the somewhat mild temperature. The snow that we got over the last couple of weeks is finally beginning to melt leaving behind all of Bandit's buried land mines. I just got in from a cleaning them up. Joy.

Are you better off gay? I posit this question and invite you to check out a new website that's in development. It's a site designed for those out of the closet and those just thinking about it. Why it's better being gay. I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Anyway, a Merry Christmas to you all!

Rick & Bandit

3 comments:

Glenn said...

I'm going to check out the website, but I can already answer the question...yes I'm better off gay.

Have a merry Christmas!

digital t-square said...

Merry Christmas, Rick!

Lemuel said...

That blog will be a definite check for me! thanks for the tip.

Happy land mine hunting! :)