Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol's Gay Season 7


Did you catch American Idol last night? The men are pretty good this year. I especially like the 17 year old, David Archuleta. He kind of reminds me of my first boyfriend. Could he be gay? He's too cute and young to taint his Utah-nian image so I won't go there. Of course Ryan Seacrest was "out" there toying and jabbing him but then again I think David started it.

While I'm on the Davids, I also like David Cook. He's the one with the crazy hair. He's got a good rocker voice.


Robbie Carrico - the one with the long blonde hair that looks as if he might be bald under all the kerchiefs he wears but apparently isn't - sings well too.


I guess it's not fair to mention the above male contestants in a "gay" blog post. I don't know, nor care, if they're really gay. However, this one...


is a queen! And proudly so.

Season 7 may turn out to be a good year for the males. The women are tonight. However, the Gay Mr. B will be frequenting one of his favorite Italian restaurants. Maybe I'll DVR it.

6 comments:

Steven said...

I've never watched the show and now there are reports that there are too many good singers who are "rumored" to be professionals. Hopefully that is not the case.

Marc Acito said...

This could turn out to be the gayest season of American idol yet.

Jos76 said...

It's annoying when Ryan S. says things like, "All the girls love you...that must be great!" to clearly gay men on the show. Just a product of being on FOX I guess.
Jos76
www.jos76.wordpress.com

Naked Boy said...

I want David.

Steve S said...

My three favorite guy singers are Michael Johns, Robbie Carrico and Jason Castro.

My three favorite girls are Brooke White, Ramiele Malubay and Amanda Overmyer (the rocker chick who I think does not belong on American Idol. I'm not sure she can do all the different themes. She needs to drop out, form a band and go the Pat Benetar route).

Sh@ney said...

David (17yr old) is brilliant and I really hope he does well...but I do have a keen following on David (punk) lol Go the Davids...Some of the lasses can belt out a tune though!