Monday, February 25, 2008

Another House

Here we go again...another house! Another foreclosure.

I don't want to jinx this one so I'm not saying much. Other than I LOVE IT! That in and of itself may be too much to say right now.

Oh I don't care...

I'll just post one picture. My favorite part of the house...


Is that not the most beautiful fireplace you've ever seen? Actually, the photograph doesn't even do it justice. Alright you persuaded me, one more picture.


That's the great room. It's enormous.

I'll keep you posted.

11 comments:

"Just David!" said...

that looks lovely... nice mantle!!

Creative Thinker said...

Hope everthing goes well with this one -- Hope you get it...

Creative Thinker said...

Hope everthing goes well with this one -- Hope you get it...

Jos76 said...

Here's to hoping.
Jos76
www.jos76.wordpress.com

Will said...

The fireplace IS nice--very gracious. And the room gives good window. Since we're all going to help not jinx this, I won't say anything more but I will say that if you like "the thing" I hope you get "the thing" and that you and Bandit will be very happy with and in "it."

Greg said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hot Toddy said...

It's gorgeous! Good luck to you.

Charles said...

Love it Rick. The fireplace is awesome.

Glenn said...

Fabulous!!

Maddog said...

What you have shown us looks great. I'll send some luck your way.

Marc Acito said...

Warm fireplace. Sun streaming through large windows on a cold winter day. What's not to love. Fingers crossed. Toes, too. Same for arms, legs and eyes.