Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday Doldrums

I'm feeling lazy. Or maybe I just need a couple more hours of sleep.

Wait.

Another sip of coffee will do the trick.

I slept pretty good, except for waking up at 3:00 to use the bathroom. I feel back into a deep sleep and was awakened by the screech of the alarm. Good Lord it's loud.

Anyway, I have two important reports due today and no time to do an adequate job on both. I need to get in early to do what I can. The joys of responsibility.

Tuesday...

Are Tuesdays not the worst days of the week? Monday well you sort of expect it but Tuesday, the weekend seems so far away. Not that one needs to live for the weekend but the joy of a Saturday morning sleep-in, breakfast at my favorite diner and a whole day ahead of nothingness sounds nice right about now.

Oh well not today. : )

1 comment:

Sh@ney said...

I wish I could wake up and say I felt fabulous, but it is not to be of late...If you get time for some nothinness, lap it up baby...We all need it once in awhile...xxx