Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wanna Be Back in Bed Snugglin' Under the Covers

I'm a little bit sleepy. My morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet. I got up earlier than usual, did some laundry, read a few e-mails, let Bandit out and then somehow was drawn back into bed.

Up again. I could use a day just snuggling under the covers but life goes on. Bandit, on the other hand, has the life of luxury.

I can hardly believe that it's almost the end of March. Good Lord this year's going by fast.

Just looking out a bit...

My brother's coming home to visit at the end of May. It'll be nice to see him. He hasn't been back home in years. I talked to him last night. He's excited to be seeing my new house. By then we should be moving in.

Last I heard Phyllis was supposed to come home sometime this summer. I don't know where that landed. I was trying to talk her into staying for the whole summer, seeing she's off, but I don't think she's into that.

I need to plan some sort of vacation. At some point we'll probably go to Ogunquit for a weekend but I'd like to get away some place tropical too: Mexico, Caribbean, South America. We'll see.

Then again there's a lot ($$$) going on with the house. Maybe this year I'll take the traveling a bit easy.

No comments: