Friday, April 18, 2008

Ogunquit Bound

This weekend I'm spending time up in Ogunquit. For those of you not familar, Ogunquit is a small coastal town in Maine known for its gay friendliness. There are couple good clubs, excellent restaurants and fantastics views along Marginal Way. I tend to like Ogunquit better than Provincetown: One its closer for me than the cape and two its not as "gay" as P'town. P'town is great if your single, on the prowl and into lots of partying. Ogunquit is a bit more laid back which is exactly what I need.



3 comments:

Charles said...

Enjoy yourself Rick!

Donnie said...

Looks like a very lovely place. I bet it's heavenly. Have some fun for me.

Maddog said...

I visited there last summer but it was way too crowded for me. I went down to see a show at the Playhouse, which I really enjoyed. And I've talked to my friend Michelle today and it seems you are having perfect weather for a day in Maine. Hope you enjoyed yourself.