Monday, April 14, 2008

The Weekend is Over

This weekend I had planned on staying in, putzing about not doing too much. It was supposed to rain. I figured it be a great time to watch movies and chill.

Instead...

Saturday's weather wound up being pretty decent. So after a quick trip to Logan airport to drop off a few lucky Florida bound travelers, instead of heading back to the apartment, we wound up staying out, windows down enjoying the breeze and driving from store to store looking for some good buys for the new house.

We found a new living room set. The price was decent. So we gobbled it up.

In the afternoon I was able to coordinate a few contractors to see the house in order to estimate things we want done.

Sunday we cleaned the whole apartment, then went grocery shopping, fed the cat (as we're house sitting for the Florida-bound) and did some more house shopping.

Home Depot had some decent lights to go with the other light I bought. And the basement needs a good cleaning (to say the least) so I bought some cleaner.

Got back and had to do my homework for boot camp: 75 sit ups, 75 push ups and 15 minutes of cardio.

Now it's Monday and I never made it to the cleaners to pick up my dry cleaning. Do you think work would mind if I wore my sweats and t-shirt to the office?

4 comments:

Creative Thinker said...

I sure wouldn't mind seeing you like that, all hot and sweaty... phew, dude...

Maddog said...

Creative thinker stole my line. So I guess I'll just say that it sounds like a productive weekend. Hope your week is going well.

Donnie said...

Sounds like you were a "busy bee" this weekend. Have a great week.

afod said...

I hope your colleagues enjoyed your "Casual Monday!" It was good to hear that the weekend was productive and enjoyable. But it sounds like you're still getting ahead of yourself with all this buying. :-)