Thursday, May 22, 2008

Temporary Stress

I'm a bit stressed out. There's a lot going on managing the house and all. Plus work has been brutal. Today I have an executive presentation and a slew of other meetings. I have little time to do anything in preparation for moving.

Thankfully next week I'm on vacation. But moving isn't necessarily the most relaxing vacation. I haven't even started packing or even hired a moving company. Looks like I'll be U-hauling it. Oh how I hate that.

Anyway, I'll get through all this. It's only temporary.

3 comments:

dit said...

Easier said than done. However, try and relax and enjoy the journey into your new castle. What a great feeling. Hang in there. Real friends will help you move. lol

Maddog said...

Call tomorrow and book the movers. Most of them don't need a lot of notice. And keep calling till you find someone. Even if you end up having to U-Haul it, hire movers on both ends to load and unload the truck. That's what I've done on both of my last big moves. Trust me you'll be grateful that you did.

afod said...

I hope the stress level has been settling down for you. You don't need anymore than that which will be coming naturally with the move. I hope all goes well with the move and have yourself a fabu holiday weekend! :-)