Sunday, June 08, 2008

All Moved In

Internet is finally up and running. My goodness you don't realize how reliant you are on technology till it's missing.

Back to work tomorrow. I'm ready. While there's always things I could be doing around here it's time to get back into my routine.

I saw Indiana Jones last night. It was fun a little silly in parts but all in all entertaining, as you would expect from Lucas and Spielberg.

The house is coming along nicely. We spent all day yesterday cleaning the yard. There's always more to do. Today I'm going to Home Depot to get some more stuff.

I've been thinking about getting a new television, an LCD flat screen. I saw a Toshiba 37" on sale at Best Buy the other day. Not sure if I'm willing to fork out the dough just yet but at least I'm thinking about it. It'd be nice to finally get rid of my 26" bubble t.v. I bought in 1995.

Well, just wanted to post a quick update. I'll post some pictures soon.

7 comments:

Charles said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.

Donnie said...

Congrats on getting all moved in. Can't wait to see more photos. :)

Faux Pas blog said...

Congratulations! Now go ahead and get that new LCD flat screen TV. Think of it as replacing your old TV with one that's more energy efficient.

Sh@ney said...

YAHOO! Internet, in your new home. Let me just say when you go big you never look back! TV's darling, I am not talking about weight gain or male appendage's here!

Have a great week & I will pop by again soon.
xoxo

Maddog said...

Thank god you finally have internet at the new house. I was beginning to think you were mad at me. I missed your visits. I do hope that you are planning to show us some pictures soon.

afod said...

Sounds like things are definitely progressing nicely for you. But you didn't have to admit to having a 26" bubble TV. ;-)

dit said...

Congratulations. You should be very proud having accomplished all you have.

If you do end up getting a flat screen, you will love it.