Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's the Weekend! Yeah!

I made it through the week. It was kind of strange being on the radio yesterday. First off it was hard to hear. I was in my car on my cell phone. The connection wasn't great and there were planes going over head. Oh well...it was fun nonetheless.

Anyway...

It's the weekend! I'm glad. Tomorrow is the Cancer Walk. Don't forget it's not too late to donate (click here).

Today I have a bunch of errands to do. I haven't gone grocery shopping since I moved in. And I'm out of Bounce! God forbid. Then this evening we're heading up to New Hampshire to see some friends. Should be fun.

Other than that...that's about it.

2 comments:

"Just David!" said...

Good Luck with the Walk!!

Maddog said...

I hope the walk went well.

I'm allergic to Bounce so I don't get the great smelling clothes back from the laundry that I would like. But I'd rather have normal smelling clothes than clothes that make me sneeze all day.