Monday, July 28, 2008

Bandit Talks: It's Been a Long Time

Ho Hum...Bandit here.

I've happened upon my Dad's secret password to his account and am managing to squeak in a blog entry. It's been TOO LONG.

Good God, where do I begin? I could write for an hour trying to catch you up on where I've been. Let's see there's the trip to Ogunquit where I had to stay behind, the fire, the move and the urinary tract infection but due to time constraints (I don't want to get caught) I'll stick to more recent events.

Let's see.

Well, I'd like you to know that I got a haircut the other day. Since we moved to this behemoth of a house, Dad couldn't seem to find time to get my mane chopped. I think the messiness of my rear end drove him to call. He hates having to wipe me clean in that area. And quite frankly I'm not into it. He can keep his "bottom loving hands" elsewhere.

Yesterday I got a prize. A new ball. It's the same type that they've bought me before. They don't last long. Nonetheless it makes me happy to chase it around the yard like I'm Pele. However, I don't appreciate the fact that they keep it locked up on the closet as if I'm not old enough to know when to stop. Alright, I admit I'm a little addicted to thing. It's just so fun.

Well, I hate to make this quick but he who shall not be named is lurking about clamoring something about his coffee and running late. Over and out...

Bandit

4 comments:

julius at peter's place said...

Bandit, don't worry about getting caught, this blog is called Bandit Talks so you should take you're time it's your blog. It's Rick who should worry, he's taken over...

dit said...

Very cute. You should take your master out on the road Bandit. Glad all is well. Keep playing ball.

Creative Thinker said...

Bandit -- if you master ever mistreats you or hits you, you let us know...We'll take care of him...

Greg said...

I thought this was your blog, Bandit. Perhaps you should snap a couple of compromising pictures of your master as blackmail in case he tries to take the blog from you again. ;-)