Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weekend Plans

Part of my weekend plans are to relax. And that I have already started by sleeping in till 8:30. I just got a bit ago and am now enjoying my first cup of coffee.

Bandit got up earlier than I, went down stairs (without falling) and sat in front of the coat closet waiting for me to take his ball out. He's insane over the stupid thing. Wears himself ragged playing with it. Last night I thought he was going to collapse due to heat stroke (it was a scorcher yesterday) chasing after it in the backyard. So I took it in and locked it away. He's no fool. He knows exactly where it is.

Plans for this weekend...

My sister is having a yard sale. We were going to stop by and say hello. I still have stuff there that she's selling. I said I didn't want any of it. Just get rid of it! Though I believe I still have a dehumidifier there that I want to grab.

Tomorrow we may also head up to Rockport or Gloucester - peruse the shops grab some lunch. But we do have chores to get done in the morning. We'll see.

Anyway, so that's my weekend. Over and out...

Rick

P.S. Bandit would say hi but he's too busy figuring out how to get his ball out of the closet.

1 comment:

Maddog said...

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but relaxing does not involve doing chores. Doing chores involves doing chores. But relaxing involves sleeping late, watching movies, taking long walks, and cuddling your dog. I don't want to have to tell you this again.