Monday, August 04, 2008

Raining Brendan Fraser

Yesterday it poured.

In the afternoon I went into the office. When I left it was sunny with just a few scattered clouds. As I got closer to work the clouds darkened to almost a green color. I thought we were in for a tornado. The next thing I knew it was pouring like I've never seen it pour. I got soaked going from the visitor's spots, which we can use on the weekends, to the lobby about 30 feet away.

It later stopped and started up again about three or four times.

I got a lot of reading done. I'm taking a self-directed certification course and am a chapter or two behind my self-imposed schedule.

Also saw Journey to the Center of the Earth (3D). It was entertaining. Silly in parts but cute. Unfortunately Brendan Fraser is not as good looking as he used to be.

Anyway, got to bring the Volvo in for repairs. It's still making the front-end noise and also needs an oil change.

Over and out...

Rick

P.S. Bandit, in new bandanna, says hello.

2 comments:

peter said...

Hi Bandit, does this look familiar? http://bp2.blogger.com/_UXPOzUfTYlw/SJbf-mNAtUI/AAAAAAAAAFM/rlboxNqv0uc/s1600-h/20080804.GIF

Now you know why they store your new ball

"Just David!" said...

Can you say "hair plugs"... he's not as cute... it's too bad really, but he's still got a great bod!!!