Thursday, August 07, 2008

Unfit for Blogging Consumption


This morning I feel good. I slept deeply though had an awkward dream about quitting my job and then conveniently forgetting to get something else to backfill it. My last paycheck came and my "X" was there asking me what they hell I had planned to do for income. I said I wasn't sure then went on a journey to a beach resort which I found out was flooded. There was no leaving it except to go back the way I came.

Odd.

I dream the craziest of things. I'm probably revealing some deep, dark inner disturbance and you psychoanalysts will determine me unfit for blogging consumption.

Regardless, I love dreaming. I love little adventures that defy earthly law: flying dreams are my favorite. I haven't had one of those in a long time.

Other than that. Yesterday was good. We went to the Verizon store to get C on my plan. He got a really cool LG enV. For myself, I was eying the Dare and the Voyager but my "new every two" isn't up till October. The last time I got a new phone I opted for the cheapo-one. I tried a fancy PDA/Blackberry-like thing and hated it and brought it back. This time I think I'm going to get something a little more fancy in terms of newer technology. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

"Just David!" said...

you should get a book on dream interpretations... i had one a while back but misplaced it... it reveals some interesting and true stuff...

afod said...

Oh gosh! I am one who probably dreams too much. Sometimes I feel the dreaming leaves me exhausted. I love the flying dreams too. And the more I dream about flying, the more real the ability to do so becomes in these dreams. I particularly hate the romantic ones......when we get to the "heat of the moment", the alarm clock goes off. EVERY time!

Enjoy the rest of your week!