Friday, September 12, 2008

Making It Through

Good morning!

It's Friday. I've made it through (well almost) my post-vacation first week back to work. It's been insane. Back to back meetings, reports due asap and 209 e-mails sitting in my Inbox of which I've yet to get through.

Last night (or rather this morning) I woke up at 3:00 in a panic: How am I going to get everything done. Argh!!! An hour and a half later I fell back to sleep only to get up at 5:30. I hate nights like that.

Monday is my (ahem) 42nd birthday. Oy vey! So this weekend I'm going to Boston's Home Show and then out to dinner at Smith & Wollensky to celebrate. I love it there.

Oh well...over and out!

3 comments:

Creative Thinker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, homeboy!! Have a GREAT weekend!

Greg said...

It's always like that when returning from work. Trying to catch up, to correct all the mistakes that people made while you were gone. Makes me want to take an extra week whenever I have a vacation.

Faux Pas blog said...

42! I remember 42 like it was last year. (It was).

Have a great Birthday weekend!