Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF

ImageChef.com

Oh thank God today's Friday. I'm spent! Exhausted! Worn out! I need a vacation. There's always Christmas vacation coming up and with the rate that this year's flying by, it'll be here soon. I have no plans to go anywhere then but that's fine by me. I enjoy sleeping in and having time to do things around the house. I find my Christmas vacations a great restorative time to prepare for the new year.

What am I talking about? That's a little too far forward to be looking right now. It's only mid October. Good Lord!

Halloween season is kicking in full force. This weekend I'm supposed to go to Spooky World. Honestly, I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm not a fan of haunted houses. (I'm scared of monsters.)

The rest of the weekend I'm doing nothing! Except mow the lawn, plant some bulbs, pick up the dry cleaning, grocery shop and work on requirements for my project at work. Okay, maybe I'll forgo all that and sit in front of the fireplace with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Maddog said...

I'm all for sitting in front of the fire with the good book. You'll feel better if you take some time for yourself.