Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF...Again?

Good Lord it's Friday again. Didn't I just write about that. The weeks and months of 2008 are just flying!

Salem is a hub-bub of activity. This weekend is Salem's first annual beerfest - ala Octoberfest. I have some friends coming down to partake in the fun.

The vet is coming to see Bandit this afternoon. He's got some sort of skin allergy. He keeps scratching at them despite the number of baths I give him and salve I put on. On the phone the vet told me that because of the wet weather this year she's seen a lot of dogs with a similar condition. She said most likely they'll put him on an antibiotic and give me a prescription cream.

2 comments:

Maddog said...

Tell Bandit we hope he fills better.

Enjoy the fun in Salem. It's sounds like a blast.

afod said...

Here's to a quick recuperation!