Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 9 of My Vacation

I decided on tires - Sumitomos. I'm getting them put on this morning. We're also expecting a snowstorm so this will be a good test to see if I make it home okay.

Yesterday I got a good deal of writing done. I plan on taking my manuscript to the tire place to work on it while waiting. The tire installation and alignment is supposed to take about 2 hours to put them on. I'm also bringing a book. There's only so much writing by hand I can do and I don't want to bring my laptop. I'm reading Son of Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I'm only 40 pages into it. So far it's okay. He's not an easy read but I learn a lot about writing from him as well as pick up a few new words here and there.

4 comments:

Maddog said...

Here's hoping the tire replacement doesn't take six hours.

Happy New Year.

Peter said...

Hope you didn't forget the last day of the year... Beste wishes for 2009, hope most of your dreams come true.

Greetings from Amsterdam

afod said...

I hope the snow storm only clips you. I think we've gotten enough for this season! Happy writing while you wait!

jack said...

Fingernails have been a very important part of our body and they are thought of being a mirror to one’s health.Any disorder that one may seize in the fingernails, that is out of common than the normal fingernails look, must be taken into consideration.

eyellowtoenails.com