- I slept well last night. Hit the pillow at 10 and didn't move till 5:30. I love nights like that.
- It's December 2nd! How? At work the other day I wrote down 8/18 in the margin on my notes.
- Bandit's so cute. He recently got his hair cut. Now you can see his eyes again as they give that pathetic plea for food when I eat dinner. He has a terrible habit of placing his little head on your lap and looking up at you as if he hasn't eaten in weeks.
- I bought Bandit a pale blue sweater with a penguin on it. It's so gay. I had to take it off him. He looked like a homosexual.
- Three more weeks and I'm on vacation! I love the Christmas holiday. I take it off every year. I'm off starting Tuesday the 23rd and don't go back till the 5th.
- I'm about half way done with my Christmas shopping. I started the day after Thanksgiving and within three or four hours got a good chunk accomplished.
- There's a new used book store that opened up around here. Fantastic! I spent over an hour in there on Sunday. Hardcovers only $2.99, paperbacks $1.99. Great selection. You can also shop online but they're a little more expensive - better quality.
- I'm having dental work done today. A couple of weeks ago I cracked my back molar chewing - of all things - a piece of gum! It had had a hairline fracture for awhile next to an old filling I got as a kid. My dentist told me it could have happened at anytime. So today I'm getting a crown. I don't even know what that is.
- I hope the dentist is quick because I'm booked from 10 to 6.
- Yesterday I had back to back meetings from 9 to 6. Hey, why should I complain. At least I had from 7 to 9 to get some work done.
- Yesterday's lunch consisted of shoveling down a sandwich while scribing notes during a two hour planning session.
- I was so busy that I didn't have time to go #2. And I was wondering why my stomach was killing me.
- In boot camp class, we worked out in the rain at 6am. I was soaked from head to toe. I laid out my sport gloves to dry on my desk and stained it black.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
A Pile of Random Crap
Here's just a smattering of things...
Posted by Rick Bettencourt at 6:00 AM