Thursday, January 29, 2009

Facebook Friends

I've discovered Facebook. What a lot of fun. I've shied away from sites like this for years thinking it was just a bunch of teenagers talking non-sense. Quite the contrary. I've found tons of work folks, friends from college and people I went to high school with all willing to be reacquainted. One of my buddies from middle school is now a helicopter traffic reporter here in Boston. I thought I heard him on the radio a couple of years ago but he has such a common name that I wasn't sure it was him.

Anyway, glad it's Thursday. We had a terrible winter storm yesterday. Only 6 or so inches of snow but it mixed with rain. Heavy as hell. The snowblower kept chocking up so I had to do it the old fashion way. I hate shoveling!

5 comments:

A Lewis said...

You need a cute young man that can serve as your snow shoveler in the winter and your pool boy in the summer.

Greg said...

I think Lewis has the right idea.

tornwordo said...

If you want to friend me, I'm Torn Wordo : )

Charles said...

I love facebook.

tyler said...

come visit me on facebook: tyler frome.
t.