Saturday, January 10, 2009

Published!

toothpaste for dinner

Good morning all!

Well, I made it through the first official work week of the year. It didn't take long to be, as I say, "balls to the walls" again. Somehow I need to learn to pace myself. I dove right back into things and got immersed in responsibilities, new tasks and challenges. But I like what I do; otherwise I wouldn't get so caught up and passionate about it.

Speaking of passions. Aside from my day job, I love to write. This week I had a guest column published in the local newspaper, the Salem Gazette. Click here to take a peek.

Just a short entry today. I have to head out and get my front-end aligned - of my car that is. I finally got the tie-rods fixed. Now the place that put my new tires on can finally finish their work. I promise this will be the last time I blog about my stupid tires.

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rick,
Wow! I enjoy reading your newspaper column and found it to be well done and interesting---by the way---very accurate. Keep it up!

hh

Maddog said...

Congrats on the article. It's clear to us that you love to write. So get out there and do more of it.

A Lewis said...

Are the tires REALLY stupid? I swear, we had a hell of a time maneuvering around here in the snow two weeks ago. With GOOD tires!

Greg said...

Congrats on the column!!

afod said...

Nice job on the article. Just keep up with those movements! It's a shame that I think of Katie when I think of movements and not Torn! :-)