Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lazy

Today was to be the final day of my fitness bootcamp and I was too tired to get up. While I'm enjoying sitting here writing in my blog instead of a tough workout, I feel guilty. I guess I've just been pushing myself too hard, or maybe it's just I'm a lazy ass.

Oh well...let it go. I didn't make it. It's not the end of the world right? The things is, for the same reason, I missed Monday too. Going forward, I'm going to the gym on my own. I find I get a better workout and enjoy it more with weights rather than a lot of aerobics.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend. We're going to a nice Italian restaurant for Valentine's dinner and then on Sunday or Monday take a drive up to Newburyport or Ogunquit.

I'm not working this weekend! (At least I hope not.) Last weekend I worked, albeit from home, both Saturday and Sunday. This time I need a break.

2 comments:

tyler said...

if i wasn't required to work out as part of my grad school curriculum to becoming a sports psychologist i certainly would miss a few workouts particularly in this, for so cal, cold weather.
it is not the end of the world, god will not reach down and grab you by the weiner....you will survive.
peace,
t.

Ur-spo said...

good for you for keeping up the momentum
My trainer scrammed and I am already slacking off without him.