Saturday, February 07, 2009

Nothing New

I spent a quiet evening at home last night. Actually, come to think of it, I'm always spending a quiet evening at home. Well, tonight will be different. A friend has invited us up (New Hampshire) to his house for dinner. So once we get all the typical Saturday errands accomplished, we'll be traveling north.


However, I'm behind at work. Been in way too many meetings this week to get done what I needed to so I'm going to be working from home this morning. (Hopefully my VPN still works, with the new wireless, otherwise I'll have to head in.) The funny part about it is that most of the meetings I've been in have been my own. What am I doing to myself?

Other than that not much has been going on. Nothing new to report...

4 comments:

A Lewis said...

I've got blogging friends in Raymond, NH...looks like it's near where you'll be! Beautiful country.

Ur-spo said...

I was recently told NH is a rather conservative state. I thought all new england states were 'blue"?

Sh@ney said...

Hello Gorgeous!
It has been a while huh!
Got busy living for awhile and although I am not dead yet I have come back to the blog gig for awhile.

Hope you are doing OK and I know what you mean about the weather and longing...

I want to be up to my waist in snow right now being hand fed toasted marshmallows by a semi naked Greek God who can translate the ancient language of love while massaging my shoulders & blowing softly into my ear.
To much to ask huh!

Rick said...

NH is primarily a Republican state but not as bad as you think. Red for New England is more like violet.