Thursday, February 05, 2009

Some Random Thoughts

No real rhyme or reason to today's post...what else is knew.

Now that I have a wireless system I can Blog throughout the house. Not a huge deal but I'm a simple guy. Right now I'm in the dining room, sipping coffee and looking out the back porch at all the snow.

Will spring ever come? This has to be one of the worst winters on record. The snowbank at the end of my street is about eight feet high and ten feet wide. If we get another storm its base is going to be broaching into my driveway. My next door neighbor likes to park there, which in normal weather is fine but now the back of his little Saab is blocking the end of my driveway and I nearly clip him coming out of the garage in the morning. I'm going to have to leave him a note.

I have a dentist appointment this morning. Hopefully the last of my crown. I've been working on getting this done since November. It's still a little sensitive to pressure. I'm hoping getting rid of the temporary will fix.

Yesterday I literally had a meeting every hour from 8:30 in the morning till 6:00 at night. Today's not as bad. Plus I won't be in till later because of my dentist appointment.

This weekend is supposed to warm up to a balmy 40 degrees. Sunday perhaps even getting near 50! Maybe that snowbank will start to melt.

Alright, got to go check out Facebook. I'm addicted to that site.

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

those are good random thoughts indeed.

tornwordo said...

I know how it is. There's not enough time in the day for Facebook and Blogger. And snow snow snow. Only two months to go, sigh.

dit said...

Random is good, I like random . . . lol.

Please don't hit the Saab, they're cute and always look as if they are about to embark on adventure. lol

Spring will arrive, hang in there.

Steven said...

It's a long way away until Spring ;-) We're expecting 1-2" of snow tonight. ARGH!

I hope your teeth are back to 100% once again.