Thursday, March 19, 2009

American Idol Season 7 or is it 8 or 9...I Could Careless

This season I haven't been following American Idol so much like I have in the past. I caught a glimpse of it last night just to keep abreast of who's in and who's out. Once it gets closer perhaps I'll find more interest....then again maybe not. I saw that the girl with pink tips in her hair and the chunky guy were in the bottom two. "Get rid of them both!" I said and went to bed.

I like a couple of the guys: Danny and Adam. Danny, or is it Donny, is the guy who recently lost his wife and Adam, the dramatic queen that's a cross between musical theatre and punk. I think they both sing well. Oh and the Snoop dog or Anoop (whatever) isn't bad.

I guess it's obvious my interest is passing for I don't even really know their names. Maybe later in the season for now I have better things to do.

7 comments:

tornwordo said...

Not much to grab you on that show this time. I couldn't even watch the country music night.

A Lewis said...

Don't forget that Danny (along with Kris) are church boys....worship singers, in fact Danny has preached! He doesn't like our type.

Ur-spo said...

I have never seen any of the American Idol shows.
It feels a mercy.

Jason Loucks said...

I haven't watched any AI. I only watched the first season with Kelly and the one with Carrie Underwood. Both I loved.

I also loved the one with Chris Daughtry, but not sure what season it was.

I could care less now. Most of them haven't got very far.

Greg said...

From the little I've seen, Danny's the best. Adam's kinda screechy to me.

Steve S said...

AI has jumped the shark for me too. My fav is Adam. Danny is a little too evangelical for me.

I do feel that this is the last year for me, and most of it, I'm spending fast fowarding to the results.

Now all I need to do is get rid of a half dozen other reality shows and I get my evenings back.

Conrad said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://fendisite.com