Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just a Little Quickie: Mid March

It seems that I'm only getting to post a couple of times a week versus my former, daily updates. Things have been quite busy, to say the least. So here I am...it's the weekend. And the middle of March already! Can you believe it?

I'm also having a bit of difficulty adjusting to daylight savings. I keep getting up too late. It's so dark in the morning. Yet I do like the fact that it's still light out when I get home.

Bandit's going into the hospital on Friday. He's getting his teeth cleaned. Not that his teeth are all that bad, it's part of his annual maintenance package that I have with Banfield. I signed him up with this PetSmart affiliated hospital to get his shots and regular check ups. It winds up being less expensive than having his former vet coming to the house. They'll also be drawing blood and doing all those other things. I'm sure he won't be too happy about it.

Anyway, gotta run...

4 comments:

A Lewis said...

I apologize if I've already told you this, but did I tell you that we actually go to a Banfield Pet Hospital here? There are several since Banfield is headquartered here in Portland...just a few miles from us. They have a brand new beautiful campus that they actually have a vet school in. We also use their monthly plan...I think it's the second tier (Basic??) one. And we've had great treatment there.

Ur-spo said...

DST throws a lot of people off - sometimes for weeks. No fun in that.

I recall taking our pets to get their choppers cleaned.
I would not tackle the cats for their daily proposed brushing - who dreamt that up?

Charles said...

I hope everything went okay.

Steven said...

OUCH! That does not sound pleasing for Bandit. I hope all went well in the end.