Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sleeping In

I haven't been getting up as early as I used to. For the last month or so I've been sleeping till after 6 am each morning. Before I'd be up around 4 or 5. This morning I got up at 5:15, went the bathroom but the thought of the warm confines of the bed called me back and in I climbed back in and snuggled for another hour.

Oh well.

I get to pick up my car this morning. I couldn't bring it in on the day of the storm so we rescheduled for yesterday. They had to keep it overnight so the adhesive could dry. I still don't like the fact of them "gluing" my axle back together but it is what it is. They gave me a dreadful Chevy Aveo for a rental. Talk about a rattletrap.

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

the thought of the warm confines of the bed called me back and in I climbed back in and snuggled for another hour.

very sensible of you!

Greg said...

I would love to sleep in one of these days. The whole economy thing has me so stressed that I tend to wake up at 5 am even on Saturday morning. :(

Steven said...

I am a bit unsettled as well by the thought that an axle was glued back together. But that still sounds safer than the Aveo. ;-)