Monday, May 04, 2009

A to Z Me

I borrowed this from Charles over at ShadowVoid. Thought it might be fun to do.
--------
A - Age: 21...okay I lied. Double it!

B - Bed size: Queen for just the next couple of weeks and then our king size set will be delivered.

C - Chore you hate: cooking...I appreciate the food but don't have the interesting in learning how to do it really well. My specialty is hard boiled eggs and toast. That goes to show you my skill level.

D - Dog's name: Duh, Bandit!

E - Essential start your day item: Coffee!!!!!

F - Favorite color: Blue

G- Gold or Silver: Gold but as of late I'm partial to white gold.

H - Height: 6'

I - Instruments you play(ed): Does singing count?

J - Job title: You name it!

K - Kid(s): Does a seven year old Cairn terrier count?

L - Living arrangements: With my boyfriend of nearly three years

M - Mom's name: Shirley

N - Nicknames: Ricky

O - Overnight hospital stay: I'd rather not discuss. Ugh!

P - Pet Peeve: People not being responsible.

Q - Quote from a movie: "You ruined it! You ruined it!" Bette Midler from The Rose. (It's what I was thinking. I'm sure there's more profound.)

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: One brother, one sister

T - Time you wake up: Between 4 and 6 am

U- Underwear: Cotton briefs but only with dress slacks, otherwise...

V - Vegetable you dislike: Can't think of any

W - Ways you run late: distracted on Facebook or blogging

X - X-rays you've had: Dental x-rays every couple of years

Y - Yummy food you make: See "C" above

Z - Zoo favorite: Not a big zoo fan but if pressed I'd probably say the monkeys and gorillas

5 comments:

Maddog said...

Morning Rick, just wanted to say hello. And what does the ...mean in the underwear column?

A Lewis said...

B makes me jealous. I wish I wish I wish. And A....we'll just go with 21 for now.....

Ur-spo said...

no cooking?
my poor thing!

i admire there are no veggies you don't like.
Does this include brussel sprouts?

Rick said...

Maddog,
I leave it to your imagination.

Ur-spo,
Yes, even brussel sprouts.

Stephen said...

I know, I know...another meme, but if you read my blog- you know that I love lists.

A - Age: 55 (such a great number)

B - Bed size: California King (so I don't have to run into the husband or the canines while I sleep)

C - Chore you hate: cooking, thankfully I am not ever asked to do it

D - Dog's name: Larry & Junior

E - Essential start your day item: trip to the gym

F - Favorite color: chocolate

G- Gold or Silver: silver (stainless steel is best)

H - Height: short- 5'9'' & seemingly shrinking

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano, cello, string bass

J - Job title: Sir

K - Kid(s): none, that I know of

L - Living arrangements: husband/partner of 30 years

M - Mom's name: Sue

N - Nicknames: Stevie, Steve-O

O - Overnight hospital stay: once... kidney stone passing, 1978

P - Pet Peeve: acting entitled

Q - Quote from a movie: "Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love. " Annie Hall

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: I can't even conceive of the idea

T - Time you wake up: 6am

U- Underwear: if I really have to

V - Vegetable you dislike: I like them all

W - Ways you run late: I am never late

X - X-rays you've had: Xrays? I have had a CAT scan!

Y - Yummy food you make: I don't cook

Z - Zoo favorite: although I love animals, I do not like zoos