Thursday, July 09, 2009

All is Well

So here it is 6 in the morning. It's what Wednesday? Yeah. No, wait a minute it's Thursday. Oh okay that's not so bad. I was gonna say for having Monday off it's seems like an awfully long week. God I can't even keep my head straight.

Phyllis is in town this week. We're going to hit the streets tonight, have dinner and do some catching up. It'll be fun. We haven't seen each other in a long time.

I ordered some stuff from Omaha Steaks. They're sending a bastion of steaks, chicken, etc for $49. I thought it was a good deal and said what the heck. I've heard they were pretty good. It should be here this weekend. Perhaps we'll have a little cookout.

What else is going on? Not too much. This past weekend, I planted some more perennials. Home Depot was having a sale so I picked up a few. I'm really getting into this gardening thing. I never have before. It's a lot of fun to see the progress. My favorites are the Dead Nettles that I planted out front under the Dogwood. They're doing fantastic.

Bandit needs a grooming. I've got to make an appointment for him. He's doing well. Very active for a 7 year old. He was yelling at me this morning because I wasn't getting his breakfast out of the can fast enough. "Geez!" I guess he was hungry.

Anyway, till later...

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I like posts like this one; bits of day to day information that let me know how you are doing.

Steven said...

We'll need to see some photos of your creations. Gardening can be so therapeutic. Learned that quickly after starting one myself last year. Who knew that "weeding" would be just as therapeutic? :-)