Monday, October 19, 2009

Cracking Up


Since my health care plan is changing, I'm trying to make the most of my current one. This morning I'm heading out to my chiropractor. He's helped with my neck before and lately it's been bothering me. Not a lot but enough to aggravate me.

I also tried to schedule an appointment for my annual physical but the next available appointment isn't till December. Still with in the current policy's effective date however I was trying to get it earlier in case he needed to run any other tests.

Oh well.

3 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

Good idea to get as much done as you can. I would do the same thing!

Lemuel said...

I did a similar thing last year with my colonoscopy. It save me $1K.

Ur-spo said...

I hope all is well enough.

I have never been to a chiropractor.